Sunday, February 3, 2008

Posting 2

I was born on 30th June 1996 at Mount Elizabeth hospital. I only learnt how to walk a year later and talked a few months later. I was toliet trained and progressed faster than most babies. That saved my parent a sum of money from buying diapers.

On year 2000,I went to Nayang nursary and went to Nayang kindergarden after spending two years at Nayang nurasary. I went to Henry Park Primary School, HPPS, two years later and learnt how to buy my own food. There the teachers were alot fiercer than my teachers in kindergarden. But it was a good thing as I remembered to bring my homework most of the time. As the years got by, the teachers got more strict and studies got harder and harder. However i managed to adept to the changes very quickily. I joined Lion dance for two years before changing to scouts for one year and then switched to table tennis. I had my first lion dance stage performance when I was in primary two. I was nervous the first time but after many stage performances it seemed natural to me.

The streaming year was in primary four and i had to work hard to get in a good class. Now I am in primary 6 and I am still in table tennis. I hope i can get a good score for PSLE so i can get into my dream secondary school. :)

No comments: